Jan 1, 2014

Grateful Living Homestead

For the past 5 years I have been running Upper Room Studio as a retail Fiber Art Studio. I have learned so much and have met many wonderful people during that time. Over the years the direction of Upper Room Studio has changed and expanded and in order to make room for those new changes we are having to eliminate some of the old. We are excited to announce that Upper Room is merging with Grateful Grains ( my mom's whole food and herb business) to create Grateful Living. We will no longer offer retail but you will be able to find our items at many local shops. We will be offering many classes and other services at our homestead and other various locations. You can find out more info at www.gratefullivinghomestead.com

We will be using our family blog as a kind of journal so you can "see" what we do. We will also be posting recipes, special events, photos and lots of our own version of "normal life".

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informations.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete